GTC Module 1 – Project Performance Control
(refer to above Sketch)
The GTC Project Performance Control Basic-Module 1 (GTC Software, Windows-Application) delivers facts based and verified Project evidences regarding the Project Performance with the objective of optimized operative & strategically decisions in order to steer the projects instantly & dedicated in conformity with their set project baseline!
Features & USPs Module 1 – Project Performance Control
- The Project Performance Control processes are based on Client’s & Contractor’s agreed Contract Price (Cost Budget), not on Contractor’s internal Cost Control. All processes work fully independent from any existing internal cost control system inside the company!
- The Project Performance Control applies 4 main curves which have defined relationships with each other:
- PCW = Planned Contract Works;
- ECW = Executed Contract Works;
- EAW = Executed Additional Works;
- EPW = Executed Project Works = ECW + EAW).
- Module 1 tracks and analyses
- 2 disturbance factors (Additions & Disruptions) affecting the Project Execution,
- 3 Cost Variances (in Money) and 3 Time Variances (in Months),
- Re-Baselining procedures (Contract amendment with revised scope, -cost, -time and -payment and revised baseline).
- Module 1 delivers
- at project completion (ECW = PCW) one out of 5 classified project accomplishment types.
- a predictable project completion date
- facts based actual vs. planned Analyses for the Monthly Project Status Report as Project Documentation.
- 7 concurrent projects or sub-projects or project phases in one file (e. g. one entire Project with subprojects for engineering, procurement, construction and commissioning / tests).
- Module 1 delivers for the actual project month and previous project months
- a “Dashboard Chart” and “Dashboard Table” to visualize the achieved project performance,
- 4 “Detail Charts” to visualize project performance details.
- The GTC Software provides some useful simulation options (e. g. retrospectively review of Project developments etc.)
Examples of the GTC Project Performance Analysis with the GTC Software (Windows Application):